- Hub will focus on innovative R&D work in cutting-edge AI and automation
- Montreal selected for global R&D location because of area’s robust AI ecosystem
- Combination of AI and machine learning needed to enable next-generation 5G networks in Canada
Ericsson Canada ranked #33 on the list of 300 top employers, up from #72 in 2018. We were chosen for this honor based on our consistent investment in culture, health, and overall employee experience.
Rogers has announced a multi-year 5G network plan that includes working with Ericsson to deliver the next generation of wireless technology to Canadians subscribers.
- LTE Advanced network will be deployed three kilometers below ground – the deepest LTE network in Canada
- Data and voice access network will be built completely on Ericsson equipment
- New LTE network will increase mine safety, efficiency and pave the way for innovative Internet of Things (IoT) use cases