Our services, software and infrastructure – especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud – are enabling the telecom industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve the user experience and capture new opportunities.
A subsidiary of LM Ericsson, Sweden, Ericsson has operated in Canada since 1953.
About Ericsson in Canada:
- In 2015, Ericsson invested more than $316 million in Canadian R&D, ranking as one of the Top 10 R&D firms in the country
- Ericsson employs more than 3,400 people across Canada and works closely with more than 18 of the country's top universities and colleges
- Ericsson Canada employees have contributed with more than 2,000 patents, including more than 660 US patents to the company's global patent portfolio
- Ericsson in Canada has offices in regions across the country including Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and Vancouver
Ericsson in Canada has received the following Canadian Corporate Rankings:
- Canada's Top 100 Employers 2016
- Corporate Knights' Top Foreign Corporate Citizens 2016
- Montreal's Top Employers 2015
- Canada's Top 100 R&D Spenders 2015 (Ericsson ranked 10th overall)
Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures 2014
** Accessibility at Ericsson in compliance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities (AODA)